IPT Master Class: Interactive Conflict Transformation
December 2020 - January 2021 (tbc)
Reflect on and strengthen your philosophical foundation, theoretical concepts and practical tools for facilitating conflict transformation in complex constellations.
This interactive online-Master Class invites reflection and acquaintance of underlying philosophical approaches, theoretical concepts and practical tools for facilitating conflict transformation in complex contellations. Participants will gain and strengthen relevant theoretical knowledge, practical skills and develop a facilitator's attitude in applying the lessons in their respective contexts. Participants will also be encouraged to engage with others and utilise spaces for personal reflection on one's own strategies and behaviors in times of conflict, on one's positionality and care for oneself and others.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding in the ASPR's and HKI's approach to Interactive Conflict Transformation (ICT)
- Gain insight into the complex basic needs model in correlation with conflict analysis and transformation
- Practice conflict analysis based on the ICT-approach
- Develop key competencies on how to promote, support, and guide reflective ‚deep dialogue‘ processes
- Develop strategies on how to deal with dynamics of exclusion and stigmatisation, as well as power asymmetries in conflict constellations
Course Fees: 650 EUR
Professionals working in fragile contexts; development-, social- and community-workers operating in contexts affected by violence and conflict; practitioners and academics who wish to reflect and expand on their experience, insights and skills in an international and interdisciplinary group-setting
Intermediate experience and skills in the practical and/or academic field of peacebuilding and conflict transformation are strongly preferred and encouraged. Technical set-up that allows you to participate in zoom-meetings and on moodle.
In Kooperation mit